Tuesday, June 28, 2011

WORK

Bob Marley sings :

We, Jah people, can make it work;
Come together and make it work, yeah!
We can make it work;
We can make it work.

Five days to go: working for the next day;
Four days to go: working for the next day;
Say we got: three days to go now:
working for the next day;
Two days to go (ooh): working
for the next day, yeah.
Say we got: one day to go: working for the -
Every day is work - work - work - work!

Yah,I need to work my ass off this semester break! We'll be on trip this November to Korea & it's not that damn cheap gizmo. At least, again I repeat, at least, yah at least I need to have 4000 in my account, I mean MYR4000,not in rupiah okayy.

Signing up with Jobstreet is much helping. The jobs come to us darling by clicking the APPLY button. I received so many calls but only attended 1 interview so far. The 1st interview, DONE! It went well,plus with my mom's existence. She was so energized to accompany me. Though,I didn't prepare well for this interview,I was acting like I know everything. Yes confident is extremely important & I was confident! :)

Then, I cleared up my mind,thought I was never to be called again for the 2nd interview cuz I thought I didn't do well in the first interview. BUT,

Today, I was called in for the 2nd interview. OH MY GUCCI! The 2nd interview will be at the boardroom filled with the managerS. Certainly, I'll be attacked. It's a 4 hours interview people. What I'm gonna say?? dushhh. Me found dead!

As I received the call,I went straight away to KLCC & get a sleeve & a pant. Huhh

p/s: super duper nerve wracking right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment