Sunday, June 19, 2011

STRANDED

Yeap, I'm stranded here! (but not with Jennifer Paige)

The final exam result just released & sent through my email. As I clicked the inbox button, my heart was pumping & pounding like I was gasping for air. I even had an adrenalin rush man. Luckily I didnt sweat. Huhh. Dup-dup-dup-dup.

Tadaaa.

Seemed like I love to keep that Bs on my result. Pfftt. What a game?? Yeah, I did improving from the last semester but yet it wasnt enough. Never enough!

I'm still not satisfied with my result. I thought I had done my very best but I overlooked something (missed the 5times pray & less effort perhaps) that blocked me from getting a superb result just like my classmates. Almost half of the class got Dean's List. They'll be on stage next semester's dinner. Hmm. Im so so so PROUD with them,all their hard work paid off.

However, I thank to my one & only Almighty,all lecturers & my supportive friends for helping me to get this far. Im relieved that I passed all the subjects! wohoooo. Erk...

There's one more. Law paper! Im taking an intersession & it's Law subject. One more burden to be released this Thursday. Have to do well in order to upgrade my CGPA. Im looking forward to it! :)

3 comments: