Tuesday, September 20, 2011

TO THE MOON & BACK

Hey h0! (I guess I never say Hi whenever I start writing the entry). Okayy,Hye :)

This is not an updated blog cuz Im so nottttt notttt diligent to write. Oh fingers licking good,can you please dont stop typing?? Please!! You're gonna write a journal every week. I mean EVERY WEEK! *sigh*

Yah,I've authorized to write a journal regarding international issue. No clue what would be the issue. While wondering,I can feel myself floating to the moon & back to the earth with still a blank answer. hmmm.

It's there. It's there & suddenly..... gone! haishh. *ting* browsing through 1 of the pics of my classmate. *tskk tskk tskk*. crying over an awes0me couple. Why Im still singleeeeeeee??? 0hh,forgot. Im NOT that pretty!No rush kan Jastina *huhh* Im happy for my friends who have found their Mr.Right. Untung laa. In romance but studies still their top priority. *salute* :)

Listening to my Experia X10 mini, I FEEL GOOD. But but,arghhhhhhh! What Im gonna write huh? Im thinking 0f Journalists' Safety. U know,recently there's a Malaysian journalist died in Somalia. It's a hot issue for the past few weeks. RIP Allahyarham Noramfaizul Mohd Nor. Is this issue cool? It's a free writing,so Im gonna write & engrave what I feel like doing. FULLSTOP.

Okayy,I'll have to squeeze my brain for a fantastic yet dandy ideas. Anyone?? pfftt. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment