Tuesday, June 28, 2011

There'll be no BLURRY part 2! Im done writing about the 'date' with him. But,why the entry entitled 'blurry'?

Reasons:
I've been waiting for him for almost 3 years since we knew each other. It wasn't that easy! Every second counts & accompanied with patience & hope. Why it took me so long?? ohh yah,I forgot he never been honest with his feeling towards me & I even had this ambiguous feeling. The way he treated me was completely different from before. But,he never clarified anything. That's the question that kept on playing on my mind. He never say NEVER(borrowed from JB) when I asked him out. Again,I wondered & pondered.

3 thoughts:
1) He was just being NICE to me
2) He has an equal treat over other girls
3) He was really into me

That's why I'm always in BLURRY when it comes to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment