Sunday, June 19, 2011

BLURRY

Before....

Me :
Do you wanna have a date with me & watch Xmen:First Class?

Jane Doe:
No problem. When?

Me:
What about on 4th June?

Jane Doe:
Im going down to M..... on 4th, got a friend's engagement ceremony.Do you wanna come down to S....? Or maybe we can have a date on 5th.

Me:
(Did you just said a DATE? Wohoooo.Whispering to myself).Then Sunday it is. Catch you later. Bla bla bla.....

SUNDAY JUNE 5,2011 (2nd date)

12p.m.
Arrived in S...... He's just about to get a bathe. Urghh. But the waiting was truly paid off, he smelled olalala(I was really into the wild :p)once he got into the car. Took off & again he drove all the way to Damansara(he did the same when we first went out).


1p.m.
Parked at The Curve & searched for Cathay Cineplex. It was our first time there & we got lost like in Bermuda Triangle. Damn! We're already in sweat(why Malaysia is too hot??) & yet still searching for Cathay Cineplex. I called a friend & asked the security guard. I felt like I was on marathon for Jacob's walk of life while heading to Cathay. Yah,I know Im bestowed short legs but at least I can walk with my own legs. :p It was a long queue when we got there. It's normal to see millions of people on Sunday. We planned to watch Xmen at 1.25p.m. but the ticket was sold out. The guy asked us whether to have couple seats or normal seats. We're speechless! Only the couple seats left that afar from the screen for the 3.25p.m. show. Couple seats then!


1.50p.m.
We headed to One Utama to grab our meal for lunch. It was my pleasure to have lunch at delicious cuz it's really delicious,scrumptious & luscious. Try it!

My meal : Smoked Salmon with Sour Cream & Capers RM24.90


His meal : I forgot the name,but Im sure it's pasta. ;)

to be continued....

1 comment: