Saturday, June 18, 2011

LEFT OUTSIDE ALONE

Well, Anastacia was right!
(How it really feels to be left outside alone...)

As time goes by, I thought I can bear it but the truth is that I cant. Living and growing with someone that is much much better than me makes me feel suck & a complete LOSER.


I ignore the feeling of jealousy in the first place but I tend to take it seriously later. You cant take it every single day. Can you?? Too many downs instead of ups. She is way better than me! No wonder people surround her really love her. She's like the spotlight.

Proofs:
-Cant play well?? There's always a person teaches her h0w to play.
-Cant find a mate?? There is always a person finds her a mate.
-Dont know with whom to dine?? There's always people ask her out.
-Confuse in studies?? There's always people to teach her.
-Alone & bored?? There's always people accompany her.
-What's more???? Too many to be listed here.

Sometimes I feel so left out & isolated. People normally say that they forget of her existence but the fact is that IM THE ONE WHO'S INVISIBLE HERE! Everyone will talk about her. I dont blame her for being PERFECT. Never. But i do regret to NOT have of what she owns. Hmmmm. She got everything,everything. Family,Friends,Beauty,Intelligent brain,Good-hearted. We are so different. Do I have to turn myself & be like her so that everybody will acknowledge my existence???

No comments:

Post a Comment