Tuesday, June 28, 2011

IF I AIN'T GOT YOU

Previously, I thought if I ain't got him, I'll wait.

But,I think the signs are clear now. I'm officially taking a step forward & will say, GOODBYE 'CRUSH'! Tsk tsk tsk :'(

Almost in tears(I already did actually). But,what I remember the most is my supportive friend's quote; "no man is worth ur tears, n when u find the one who is, he will never make u cry". Thanks Izee. Another quote that I think is outstanding from Super Syaza; "To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure. But, risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing".

THANK GOD I found these people!! :)

p/s: Listening to Hush Hush by PussycatDoll. *there's no other way,I get the final say* lalalala

No comments:

Post a Comment