Sunday, February 12, 2012

SECOND DAY

cont'd

Day 2
Everything went well & was the same as yesterday except now that I know how to use the photocopy machine. HAHA. 2nd thing I learned was to make use of the photocopy machine. Technically I did great but a lil bit slower & blur. Crap! It's no big deal, everyone learns to use the machine. Some must say that. Who cares??

I enjoyed doing photocopies cuz you dun hv to fully utilized & squeeze your brain for ideas. Easy breezy. Hahh. Today, I was interviewed by the head of Finance & Admin. He looked pugnacious to me & I think to others as well. That was the first thought I had in mind. All in all, he's a good guy.

Ohh ya,this is the part that I hate the most, there's no bachelors! Arghh. B O R I N G. :( How can you work without being surrounded by single & unmarried guys?? That's totally pathetic. pheww

At night, I went to see Rafi as he's staying in Setiawangsa which is not that far from Ampang. So we met at Jusco AU2, having dinner at Oldtown & coffee talk at the same time. We talked bout so many things, and of course never miss gossiping bout our other classmates. See,IB5C bond is still strong! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment