Sunday, February 12, 2012

INTERNSHIP

Work is never an easy task to handle. And sometimes it bothers us so much til we cant stand on it. But as for me, I'll work til I drop. This internship thingy doesn't excite me much cuz, FRANKLY speaking the company I'd chosen is not the one I want. Too many calls been received, hv to say from well-established companies though but I REJECTED em due to fulfilling the needs of my parents. Too bad! Feel like killing myself instantly.

That's what we call fate & fortune. I envy my peers so much as they do intern in good or should I say big companies, and Im not. huhh! There's no turning back. Hv to continue what is left undone. Im in the phase of earning motivation & practically strategize my mental endurance to get on track. Wish I could perform beyond my abilities. Aminn.



No comments:

Post a Comment