Wednesday, January 16, 2013

FORTUNATE 2013

2012 already waved its hands and here comes 2013. 0h 2013, I really welcome you with open arms. It seems like a lucky year for me and hopefully it'll last for long. 

Yes, I've been through rough times last year. I was at the bottom of the wheel. But now the wounds are starting to recover with unbelievable surprises from Him. 

God knows what's best for us. Victory will be with those who have faith in it provided with constant patience. Before we get to touch the sky, rocks appear as the barriers, slopes are ready to let us fall down. Hold on to it!!   

If your dreams are more than the total stars in the sky, don't stop pursuing'em. You may not know, 1 out of thousands of dreams you have might turn into reality even fortune teller can never tell. 

DREAM BIG!THINK BIG AND KICK A$$$$$$!

So for 2013, here are my wishes :

1)Be a better Muslim - Trying hard
2)Register for Hajj - Almost
3) Dream job -  Checked
4) Permanent job - Almost
5) Europe tour - Still working on it
6) Lose 21kgs - In progress. I've lost 3kgs =p 
7) Join more charity programs - Pending
8) Buy a house- In shaa Allah
9) Find soul mate - No idea ;)

and the list goes on..........
  
# 1 thing I hate when new year comes, new age also comes.
zZzZzZZzZzZzZzZzZZzZz


No comments:

Post a Comment