Sunday, July 15, 2012

Viva Not Forever.

Viva forever, I'll be waiting 

Everlasting, like the sun 

Live forever, 

For the moment, Ever searching for the one.
lalala.
(guess ya'll still remember this)

okayy, enough of Baby Spice, Scary Spice blabla! 

This is viva not forever cuz it is an examination conducted by spoken comm. & vividly not a song.

Well, proudly to say that I've already passed my viva for degree & have completed my thesis & my 5months of hell internship. 
Yayy! =D

(Giggling,drooling,grinning,laughing,etc etc.) Heh!

What-a-re-lieve. I mean, all this while this thesis really bothers me & yes, a damn huge burden to carry with even when in sleep. 

Owhh I hate that jerky SPSS. It never be nice to me. Even it's a computerized programme, yet you'll have to recheck & retry like over & over & over again just to get the satisfying results. Crap!

Thank GOD Syaz was there to lend a hand. Very nice of her to give me calls just to enlighten me with SPSS. Huh. May you rise & shine like you always do girlfriend. ;)

Get back to viva. On the day that I supposed to present myself at the viva room, guess what? I wasn't there!

Only after 5 hours later, I showed up. I fell asleep back home [seremban]. Yahh,shoot me! On the important day of my life, I fell asleep with UNPRINTED thesis,UNPREPARED CDs. *Double crap*

But but I feel bad for myself cuz I had to stay up all day w/out foods, drinks, sleeps. I was totally messy & weak.

HE knows how speedy & rushing I was. Hell yeah, I presented in front of the advisors for 5mins. All of the 5months hardwork & I presented it for only 5 minutes?? What a world!!

Yet, I received a good feedback or should I say, I got compliment. Anddd the best of all, I had no corrections at all. Yohoo....

Rainbows seem to show up at the very last second to brighten the long spooky darkness. Thank you Allah! :)












No comments:

Post a Comment