Monday, June 11, 2012

.SEVERE FRUSTRATION.

Today's Monday! Some say it's Monday Blues, but not for me (just for today) cuz I'm not working. I got back pain, tight muscles, bruises you name it. 0uhh, damn! I'm walking like a 70-year old grandma.

 This was all because of futsal! Me & few other close friends during Degree in Melaka joined futsal match. It's called SAP (Sukan Antara Program), where we compete with other courses. 

Thought that the victory will be ours again but it didn't turn out that way. I was wrong, I mean we were wrong! History never repeat itself, it rhymes. 

This time, I was a defender, not anymore a second striker like I used to be back then. We started with good games til the quarter final. We lose the battle to..... to... to MEBA (Accounting Students). S!@#$%^&*! 

It was the bearish record ever for us. Yahh, cuz this will be our last game..last game! huhhh. :'(
I'm super upset for not being able to contribute anything to the team. I'm REALLY SORRY guys. I've tried my utmost best. But all in all we played well, it's just luck wasn't with us. We still have our gold medal. (soothing torn & crack heart of mine). 

Another repertoire of frustration was the hostel that we stayed in the night before the game. Quite risky I can say. And we didn't manage to hang out & have coffee talk that night. Everything wasn't according to my plan at all. :(

We can only plan, but the Almighty determines the verdict. Now, I'll swallow that words. Huhh.





No comments:

Post a Comment