Thursday, November 11, 2010

AWAY & AWAY

I feel like everything seems t0 g0 away. I can even feel the distance. It may n0t be the same again. I realize that everything is just a dream. Just a dream! I want t0 change everything but the p0wer is n0t in my hands. I've tried s0 many times t0 fix it,again I fail. Hate that. I want that relati0nship t0 turn 0ut like R0ry & Lorelai Gilm0re. The m0re I try,the further I get. Huhh. Better n0t. It hurts. I wish s0me0ne could fix my w0unds that hv last f0r s0 many years. Why d0nt u give it a try?? Perhaps U've tried but i didnt n0tice. Sometimes,n0t s0metimes. It is actually m0st of the times i envy my friends. They get so close with their 'LOVED ONES' but Im n0t. People can only see the rainb0ws,but what ab0ut the clouds? They d0nt kn0w what is happening inside in a so called home sweet h0me. It would be good if I hv a biological sister. I must've appreciate that. But it's OKAY. Im used to it. Being on my 0wn is my full time j0b.
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment